What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you place an order on our website, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone numbers, and shipping address. You may, however, visit and browse our site anonymously.
What do we use your information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us better respond to your individual needs).
- By registering we can offer you discounts while shopping via the shopping cart and gain access to your personnel Diamond Wishlists.
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, other than for the sole purpose of delivering the purchased product requested by the customer – you have our word).
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
- Your telephone number you entered at the time of a purchase will be used to contact you about your purchase.
- If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you may receive emails from time to time that may include company news, updates, related product and discounts we offer. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, please contact us and we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Information we collect automatically
We may also automatically collect information about you when you access or use the Site or transact business with Us, including:
- Transaction Information: When you purchase or return a product, We collect information about the transaction, such as product details, purchase price, and the date and location of the transaction.
- Log Information: We may obtain information about your use of Our websites, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to this Site.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access Our Services, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and browsing behavior via our Google Analytics account.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the precise location of your device when you consent to the collection of this information. We may also collect information about your approximate location each time you access this Site.
Information we Do Not Collect
We do not collect and store any information about your Credit or Debit cards used for purchases. This information is given to our payment gateway partners. Their Privacy Policies can be found on their individual websites. Me Jewellery has no access to this.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order and/or access your personal information online.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Websites server database.
Condition of Use
Please also visit our Conditions of use section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Me Jewellery is a Division of ME Jewellery Design Pty Ltd – Australia
ME Jewellery Design Pty Ltd ACN: 010 179 790 ABN: 24 411 237 316